18 August 2009

Brooksie's New Hair-do

Brooksie has a new favorite hair style, the Piggy Tails! When Natalie first put her hair in pigtails, she came out of her room, and Carter said, "Oh Brooksie, you look like a real girl!"







For my money, there is nothing cuter than this little girl in her piggy-tails. I could just eat her with a spoon.


I always like to capture the little things that our kids are saying, so here are a few of Anna B's highlights at two years old:
Me!
My's! (like "mine", these two are especially popular right now)
Go go
Bess you, Car Car.
Chip chop (pork chop)
Baby talk (referring to herself)
Cupcape
Car Car push me! (we hear this one alot, with and without cause)
Sipic (blanket?)
Backey (any male superhero)
Hawkgurl (any female superhero)
Puppy bite me?
Mary, go night-night?
Dink a wa-wa!
Elmo jammies TOO BIG!
Close the light.
That funny!
That crack up me!
Princie (everything is Princie these days, we are obsessed with all things Princie!)
She is such a dear little girl, so full of life and spirit. We cannot imagine our family without you, Brooksie, we love you so much!

No comments: